Welcome to NonZero Gravity! Thanks for joining our Affiliate program.
These following terms and conditions apply to individuals who are accessing or using the Program both as a merchant and an affiliate who refers customers to use product or service from the merchant.
By participating in the Program, Affiliate agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in, and are bound by, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to register as an Affiliate or participate in the Program in any manner.
1. Appointment. The Company would like the Affiliate’s assistance in promoting the Company’s products via word of mouth,
social media, blog posts and other marketing media. The Company hereby appoints the Affiliate as its representative on a non-employee basis to promote and endorse Company products.
2. Term. This Agreement shall have an indefinite term, starting on the date of registration by the Affiliate, until either party terminates the Agreement based on the Cancellation policy laid out in Section 10 of this Agreement.
3. Company Responsibilities. The Company agrees to provide personal affiliate links to the Affiliate. The links may be used at the Affiliate’s discretion according to the qualifications laid out in this Agreement. The Company agrees to pay the Affiliate a total amount equal to a percentage that is agreed upon of any sales made on the Company’s website (www.nonzerogravity.com) via the affiliate links provided. The Company also agrees to provide the Affiliate with a personal coupon code to be used at the Affiliate’s discretion, according to
the qualifications laid out in this Agreement.
4. Affiliate Responsibilities. The Affiliate agrees to display the affiliate links prominently in all relevant sections of his or her website or social media profiles or Youtube channel and promote Company products within all applicable social media channels and marketing media. The Affiliate also agrees to use his affiliate links to direct subscribers and followers to the Company’s website, and promote
the Company’s Instagram account whenever logical. The Affiliate agrees not to use cookie stuffing techniques that set the affiliate tracking cookie without the Referred Customer’s knowledge (e.g. iframe).
The Affiliate must comply with the FTC guidelines by offering clear disclosure of his/her connection to the Company, including if he/she was provided with certain products or is being paid for a particular service. The Affiliate is responsible for making sure FTC guidelines are met. Any videos or photos must not include language that could be conceived as promoting bigotry, racism or
discrimination based on any people group, culture, or identity.
The Affiliate understands that a minimum gross revenue of $300 within three (3) months must be met in order for the Agreement to remain active.
5. Emails and Publicity. The Affiliate agrees not to create, publish, transmit, or distribute, under any circumstances, any bulk email messages (also known as “spam”) without prior written consent from the Company, to be granted or denied in the Company’s sole discretion, each instance. Additionally, the Affiliate may only send emails containing the Company affiliate link and/or a message
regarding the Company or the Company’s Affiliate Program to people who have previously consented to receiving such communications from the Affiliate.
Failure to abide by this or any applicable laws relating to email communications in any manner will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement and will result in the forfeiture by the Affiliate of any and all rights the Affiliate has to any commissions and the termination of the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program. Further, if the Affiliate’s account has excessive clicks in a very short period of time as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, the Affiliate relationship may be terminated.
6. Paid Search Policy. The Affiliate is required to comply with the following rules when bidding on keywords on any paid search engines or social media site, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter and Facebook:
The Affiliate is prohibited from bidding on any of the Company trademarks or any variations or misspellings thereof without the
Company’s prior written approval. Examples of prohibited keywords are “NonZero Gravity”, “NonZeroGravity”, “nonzerogravity.com”, “NZG”, and “non zerogravity”.
The Affiliate is prohibited from bidding on keywords containing Company trademarks plus an additional search term, such as
“nonzero gravity reviews”, “nonzero gravity promotions”, “nonzero gravity coupons”, and “nonzero gravity promos”. Furthermore, the Affiliate is not permitted to broad or phrase match any of these keywords.
The Affiliate is prohibited from outranking the Company’s internal paid search ad on any keywords.
The Affiliate is prohibited from direct-linking to www.nonzerogravity.com from any paid search ads.
The Affiliate is prohibited from using www.nonzerogravity.com as a display URL.
All materials, including but not limited to ad copy, coupons, and promotions on the Affiliate’s website must accurately represent active and valid promotions. For example, the Affiliate may not display an ad on the Affiliate’s website for a promotion that has expired. The Company continues to monitor all paid search landscapes. If the Affiliate continues to be in violation of this section, the Affiliate’s participation may be terminated. For more information on match types, please visit Google’s overview of match types.
7. Qualified Purchases. A Qualified Purchase does not include the following: a purchase made by the Affiliate or by someone in the Affiliate’s household.
8. Rights to Content. The Affiliate shall hold the sole rights to all content posted on his/her personal social media accounts for the length of this Agreement and indefinitely afterward. The Affiliate understands, acknowledges and accepts that the Company holds the right to repost or share any content that explicitly markets the Company’s products. Any reposted or shared content that belongs to the Affiliate will include credit in the caption.
9. Third-Party Creatives. In the case that any photos or videos in the Affiliate’s content are taken by an external person(s), including paid photographers, freelancers, friends, family members, acquaintances, etc., the Affiliate understands that it is his/her sole responsibility to communicate to the Third-Party Creative the Company’s rights to post that content indefinitely and at the Company’s discretion. The Affiliate understands that they are not required by the Company to hire or pay money for a third-party photographer or videographer, however they may choose to do so at their own cost.
10. Cancellation. In the event that the Affiliate has breached this Agreement, the Company has the right to terminate the Agreement at anytime. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause upon 7 days prior written notice to the other party. If the Affiliate fails to deliver required content, the Affiliate will be responsible in refunding the Company the total amount of product compensation and other monetary expenses received during affiliation with Company.
11. Compensation. The Affiliate understands that there is a minimum payout amount of $20 commission. The Affiliate understands that commission payment is based on sales that were made at least 30 days prior to the payment date and that it may take up to 60 days to receive payment for a sale. Payments will be made on the 10th day of every month. If the 10th day of the month lands on a weekend
or holiday, payments will be made the following business day. Payments will be delivered through PayPal.
12. Rights to Review and Reserve Payment. The Company reserves the right to withhold payment of initial commission fees to Affiliates who are new to the Affiliate Program, or who have commissions that are potentially fraudulent as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, to determine the legitimacy and cancellation rates of Referred Customers.
The Company reserves the right to suspend the payment of commission fees at any time and indefinitely, if it suspects fraud or other improper activity or a potential breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Affiliate or a Referred Customer. The Company reserves the right to deduct from the Affiliate’s current and future commission fees any and all commission fees corresponding to any fraudulent, questionable, and cancelled purchases. If no subsequent commission fee is due and owing, the Company will send the Affiliate a bill for the balance of such refunded purchase upon termination of the program or upon termination of the Referred Customer.
The Company reserves the right to immediately cancel or withhold for later review any commission fee that fails to meet the criteria of a “qualified purchase” (Section 5). Affiliate is responsible for monitoring the payment, denial, and withholding of commission fees. The company is not obligated to actively notify the Affiliate of the status of any commission fees. If the Affiliate has a question about a commission fee that has been cancelled or withheld, the Affiliate has 30 days from the day the payment would have been due to contact the Company to request that the commission fee be paid. Any changes to decisions about cancelled or withheld commission fees are strictly made in the Company’s sole discretion.
Any attempt by an Affiliate to manipulate, falsify or inflate Referred Customers, Qualified Purchases, or commission fees to intentionally defraud the Company or any violation of the terms of this Agreement constitutes immediate grounds for the Company to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program and will result in the forfeiture of any commission fees due to the Affiliate.
13. Force Majeure. If either party is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualty, strike, act or order of public authority, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of such party, then such party shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause.
14. Independent Contractor. The Affiliate agrees that he/she is considered a self-employed independent contractor of the Company and is not entitled to any employee benefits of the Company.
15. Hold Harmless and Indemnification. In consideration of the payment received by the Affiliate from the Company, the Affiliate
hereby releases, holds harmless, and indemnifies the Company and all employees of the Company from any and all liabilities, claims, and/or suits for any reason of damages, injury, or death.
16. Mediation and Arbitration. The Affiliate agrees that any dispute or disagreement between the Company and the Affiliate shall be mediated and arbitrated by the two parties and will not be taken to court. This document and all forms and copies of this document are considered a valid,legally binding agreement between the Affiliate and the Company.
17. Governing Law. This contract is governed and informed by the laws of the United States of America and of the State of California.
Personal Information Controller
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Secomapp under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Secomapp (the data controller).
Information collected from Merchants
When merchant uses the app, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account such as email, first name, last name, shop information (shop domain, shop currency, shop address …). We collect this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support when you contact us, provide you with advertising and marketing activities.
Information collected from Affiliates
When an Affiliate signs up to join a program, we collect some information to inform merchants such as email, personal information, payment details and social network information,...The information would help merchant evaluate affiliate background and potential, along with process specific activities within the app and contact affiliate if needed.
Information collected from Customers when visiting merchant website
In order to track referral order, when customers visit merchant website and make a purchase, Secomapp system will collect information of order such as total order, order items, order ID,....
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server.
For more information about cookies, including how to disable them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Use of Secomapp app by Children
Secomapp is not intended for children. If you are under 13, you may use the affiliate marketing system only with the supervision of your parent or guardian.
Secomapp understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are using the system and wish to exercise these right, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before providing access to such information.
If you are an affiliate and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchant you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.