Payouts are paid every week. We will pay 80% Immediately, and we'll put a hold on the rest 20% in case of returned items. If we get a return rate of 3% or more, we'll immediately put a hold on your commissions until we understand what's going on. The hold will be temporary (minimum 30 days; maximum 180 days) and you'll have access to your funds after your account is reviewed.
You need a verified PayPal account to receive your payment, however, if you can't apply for a PayPal account, we can send a Payment through Payoneer. B- Promotional Methods: You can promote our products the way you want as long as you won't abuse/spam people. We will need you to provide us with URLs of articles or social media posts in which you will be promoting our products. If you use email marketing, we'll need to subscribe to your email list to receive the emails you send. For other Promotional Methods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we support it or not. C- Self-Dealing: Buying through your affiliate link can cause in a permanent ban of your account especially if you're using a coupon. If you want to buy a product from us, contact us to avoid the 30-day cookie tracking, and we'll provide a link with a discounted price for you to buy the item you desire. We don't mind sharing your affiliate link with family members. D- Product Exclusion: You can't offer your audience a coupon to a product that is already in a sale. Products that are $5 USD or less are not eligible for commissions. E - Account Termination: We hold the right to terminate your account whenever we want without having to give any explanation.
Personal Information Controller
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Secomapp under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Secomapp (the data controller).
Information collected from Merchants
When merchant uses the app, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account such as email, first name, last name, shop information (shop domain, shop currency, shop address …). We collect this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support when you contact us, provide you with advertising and marketing activities.
Information collected from Affiliates
When an Affiliate signs up to join a program, we collect some information to inform merchants such as email, personal information, payment details and social network information,...The information would help merchant evaluate affiliate background and potential, along with process specific activities within the app and contact affiliate if needed.
Information collected from Customers when visiting merchant website
In order to track referral order, when customers visit merchant website and make a purchase, Secomapp system will collect information of order such as total order, order items, order ID,....
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are created when a user's browserloads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server.
For more information about cookies, including how to disable them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Use of Secomapp app by Children
Secomapp is not intended for children. If you are under 13, you may use the affiliate marketing system only with the supervision of your parent or guardian.
Secomapp understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are using the system and wish to exercise these right, please contact us through email@example.com. We may require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before providing access to such information.
If you are an affiliate and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchant you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.