You will get 15% commission on total referral sales when a customer makes a purchase through your affiliate link or use your coupon code.
Terms and Conditions
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Claims - The health benefits of Mediheal cannot be used to promote or sell Mediheal products. If an affiliate is found breaching this term then they will be removed from the program.
2. US Brand Website - Please note that our affiliate program is only run on our US website - www.medihealus.com
3. Voucher/Discount/Promotional Codes - Discount codes are not valid on products that are already discounted on the site unless specifically stated. Mediheal will issue voucher/promotional codes for affiliate use throughout the year. Generic voucher codes for affiliate use will be added to the discount code section of the interface. Exclusive codes will occasionally be available and are only for the use of the affiliate discussed with. If an affiliate is found promoting a voucher code without prior permission the offending affiliate(s) will have all their pending commissions declined and will be suspended from the program.
4. PPC Rules - There are no restrictions on keyword bidding on generic phrases such as "skincare" and we actively encourage affiliates to use nonbrand related PPC as a traffic driver providing they direct this to their own approved web site first. Mediheal operates a restricted keyword policy on all its brand names and trademarks. Affiliates are not permitted to bid on any Mediheal trademarks or any other terms associated with this program including but not limited to Mediheal, Medi Heal, Mediheal BTS, etc. This includes variations and misspellings associated with the Mediheal brand. The unauthorized use of Mediheal URLs across any bid is also prohibited. If the stated restrictions are not adhered to, you will be removed from the program.
5. Campaigns & Promotions - Affiliates are only permitted to promote the offers which are provided by Mediheal. If you would like to work with Mediheal on a more bespoke opportunity please get in touch with us and we will be happy to discuss.
6. User-Generated Content - Publishers are not permitted to publish any promotional material, including voucher codes, sales, or offers, which are not explicitly published through the affiliate program. Please do not amend any provided artwork unless you have approval from Mediheal. Publishers allowing their users to submit User-Generated Content are to ensure that if User Generated Content is published, that content should not be monetized. Any affiliate using illegal or unethical marketing methods or spam will be terminated from the program. Mediheal reserves the right to review your promotional link usage and placement at any time. All affiliates must comply with all federal, state, and local regulations within your jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (ie CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws.
Personal Information Controller
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Secomapp under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Secomapp (the data controller).
Information collected from Merchants
When merchant uses the app, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account such as email, first name, last name, shop information (shop domain, shop currency, shop address …). We collect this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support when you contact us, provide you with advertising and marketing activities.
Information collected from Affiliates
When an Affiliate signs up to join a program, we collect some information to inform merchants such as email, personal information, payment details and social network information,...The information would help merchant evaluate affiliate background and potential, along with process specific activities within the app and contact affiliate if needed.
Information collected from Customers when visiting merchant website
In order to track referral order, when customers visit merchant website and make a purchase, Secomapp system will collect information of order such as total order, order items, order ID,....
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Use of Secomapp app by Children
Secomapp is not intended for children. If you are under 13, you may use the affiliate marketing system only with the supervision of your parent or guardian.
Secomapp understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are using the system and wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before providing access to such information.
If you are an affiliate and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchant you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.